Accountant Bangalore, Karnataka
Our client is an Architecture firm in growth phase and planning to expand into different typologies and markets.
Job Requirements are: -
- High competency in accounting functions
- Associated with development of monthly P&L for 4-6 years
- Participation in finalization of accounts and audit desirable
- Desirable to have had experience in driving performance through relevant MIS
- Good understanding of budgeting system and management of business within budgets.
- Understanding of Costing concepts and ability to develop cost sheets is critical.
- Basic understanding of taxation is required.
- Should have worked in a systems driven organization
- Experience in working with an accounting package and ability to complete all accounting process on your own is critical.
- High customer orientation is required.
Qualification : ICWA / CA inter or Commerce graduates with relevant experience
Compensation : As per market requirements
Job Location: North Bangalore (Local Candidates Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Similar Positions: 3 years
Submit your CV / Profile